Mega Flow Super Flex
Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Connectors for:
- Residential & Commercial
- Water Heaters & Boilers, Faucets, Toilets, Water Treatment
- CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- ICC-ES PMG Certified to NSF ANSI Section 61
- ICC-ES PMG Tested and Certified
- Conforms To ASME A122.18.6
- Approved for use in all 50 States & Canada
- State of Wisconsin
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Satisfy Inspector & Code Requirements (UPS, IPC, IMC, IRC, State of Wisconsin, L.A. City, South Texas)
- Codes require flexible connectors or unions so appliance remains serviceable at all times.
PRODUCT BENEFITS & FEATURES
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Manufactured to US Military / Aerospace Specs
- Highest Quality Construction & Materials
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- No Deformity in Curvature! Will Hold Bend
- Falcon 3/4” Mega-Flow Flows 134% More Than Braided, 17% More Than Copper & 30% More Than Other CSS Connectors
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode, or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect!
- No Dielectric Union Needed
- Superb Water Hygiene
- Full Port – Highest GPM
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available In Sizes From 3/8” to 2” I.D. & In Various Lengths For Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Brass or DuPont™ Zytel® Nylon
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp Chlorine and Chloramine Resistant EPDM Washers (-40 to 212⁰F)
- 100% Leak Tested
SEISMIC MOVEMENT & SETTLING
- In areas of SEISMIC movement using Falcon Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.
- Ensure Appliance Installation, Performance & Warranty
- Many appliance manufacturers require that flexible connectors be used when installing their products or the warranty is void.
- Appliances last longer and operate at optimum performance when maximum flow is obtained.
- Settling of heavy water appliances, that are hard-piped with copper or CPVC, can damage the installation causing leaks. Using Falcon Stainless connectors will eliminate damage to the connection ensuring a secure installation.
- Used For Potable Water – Residential & Commercial
- Water Heaters Tankless & Storage – ALL BRANDS
- Water Treatment/Purification/Softening – ALL BRANDS